Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Me me me

I got a new job!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!

It's a big relief, and I really love my new job. One of the fun parts is a much more straightforward commute which is already much less draining and more conducive to actually blogging more than once a month. There's always an aspect that makes you think fondly of the old job though, and for me it's the fact that the hospital chart room looks a bit like this:






It makes for fun times. I can't imagine electronic healthcare records...they are probably a solid 10 years away for us, and ain't and shouldn't gonna happen while inpatient and outpatient waiting lists are years (legit years) long.

Aaaaaanyway, gymnastics! I'm eagerly awaiting the start of the season and trying and failing to not get excited about random upgrade videos appearing everywhere. I've really missed blogging and not having the energy and time has sucked. Really looking forward to this Olympic season :D :D

8 comments:

  1. Aw, good for hon. I really hope this will leave in a position to blog more. Just finished my overly long post on body bias! http://theartofgymnastics.blogspot.com/2016/02/body-bias-and-class-warfare-when.html
    Jesus, it took too long. I need to learn to edit. Anyway there isn't much going on right now, but how do you feel about Grishina getting married, Sandra Izbasa apparently out of the running, SkinnerGate and Beth Tweedle injuring her vertebrae?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I linked to one of your posts from a while back in my post. :)

      Delete
    2. What's skinnergate?

      Delete
  2. Where do you find the upgrades videos ? I've been hearing stuff about Rachel Goweys upgrades but cannot find any videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually instagram accounts for the gym rather than the athlete. Rachel and Norah's upgrades are under chows_gym on instagram. And Morgan Hurd has a bunch under first state gymnastics...can't remember the instagram handle at the moment.

      Delete
    2. Where are u hearing about rachel?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete