I'm attempting to do a mini-series on upcoming Juniors to watch. The star USA Juniors are fairly well known by comparison to those in other countries, so although I have more information on the USA ones and don't understand Romanian, Chinese, Russian etc. I'll do the best I can. Gymnasts who will turn senior in 2013 and therefore elegible for worlds next year amongst other competitions have a birth year of 1997. There are lots who will not turn senior until 2015 or 2016. Of course, the ones who become the most decorated of the 2016 Olympics may not emerge until much later and those excelling right now can burn out too quickly. It's pretty fun to speculate though.
Anyway, the ones chosen are not ALL of the Juniors for their respective country or even all of the ones with a lot of promise. I've just chosen the ones that stand out the most, with the other potential greats listed at the bottom.
1. USA. Done USA star juniors
2. Russia. Done Russia star juniors
3. Romania. Done Romania star juniors
4. China. Done China star juniors
5. Britain, rest of Europe and various. Part 1: Britain, Spain, Italy, Netherlands. Done Part 1
6. Britain, rest of Europe and various. Part 2: Eastern Europe and various. Done Part 2