Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

New 'look' blog

Does it suck? Feel free to say 'yeah it's too samey like other blogs' if you want. I will probably go for a classier black and white header and a blue-ish background soon, but I feel like keeping the colourful look for the moment. After all, the Olympics are pink and purple themed. Anyway, this is all new to me so I expect it looks very amateur. Yes indeed, switched to my classier plan!

Anyway, in case you're wondering 'Hey! Two of those gymnasts won't even do AA/be a top contender/Where's Gabby???' these are some of my favourites who we WILL see in London, AA or not. Gabby is not one of my favourites but I don't want her to fall or anything. It will probably stay until we have a whole new crop of gymnasts. Or I get bored and make another one, after the Olympics though.

2 comments:

  1. Gabby is not one of my favourites but I don't want her to fall or anything.

    is it bad i sorta want her too, (not in TF but in AA) actually no because then once again we will hear how she would have won if she didnt fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she does it will suck for aly, beaten in prelims and then knowing how inconsistent gabby is and bam, gabby falls. I think overhyped athletes always produce these feelings though. I want her to get the scores she deserves.

    ReplyDelete